Monday, May 23, 2016

One week down #MicroblogMonday

I'm nearly one week into the two week wait now. Since the rough last few days I've been feeling fine again and pretty much normal. Now and then I thought I felt the odd twinge or pinching feeling in my uterus which could possibly mean some implantation is happening but who knows! Hopefully work will be a distraction and the time will pass quickly until my blood test next week. 

I already had a friend texting me today asking about whether I have any baby news yet, even though it's only one week past transfer and WAY too early to know anything! This is one of the reasons why I was hesitant to tell people that we would be doing IVF as I didn't want to get asked if it had worked or not. I would like to decide on my own terms when I am ready to share, no matter what happens. If it's positive then I would ideally want to wait a few weeks and see if I stay pregnant unlike last time when I sadly ended up having an early miscarriage and if the result is negative then I also might not feel ready to talk about it so soon. 


7 comments:

  1. Sending you peace and love during the 2WW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The two week wait is rough! Hang in there, fingers crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the rest of the 2WW flies by! It's impossible not to inspect every possible twinge, and so hard to wait for the bloodwork that's really the only true answer. Thinking of you and hoping for good news!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, such a tough time! Your thoughts on telling people are precisely why I didn't tell anyone about my cycles. You're going through so much, you don't want to have to worry about telling others. Fingers crossed for you, and hoping the next week flies by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending good thoughts to you during the wait. It's hard because telling people means support. But telling people also means questions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending you peace and love. It's a hard wait for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome