Saturday, November 14, 2015

IVF Diary - embryos on board



The transfer could not have gone better. Both embryos are doing great and according to the doctor are "schön" (lovely/beautiful) and 8-cell which means they are growing well. The transfer was completely painless and afterwards I just relaxed for awhile at the clinic. I was also feeling really happy and hopeful. It's so exciting knowing that I'm currently carrying the embryos which could potentially grow into one or even two babies! I was so excited I texted several friends letting them know even though I realise it's probably not a good idea to tell that many people since I don't want everyone to be asking me the result in a few weeks time but I couldn't help it!

The rest of the day today I went for a walk, had a nice lunch with the GerMann and just had a relaxing day. I have to keep taking the progesterone tablets and give myself two more HCG hormone shots, one two days and the other six days post transfer. The HCG hormone is the same one your body produces when you are pregnant which is why if you take an early home pregnancy test you might get a false positive when it's still in your system and therefore they say it's better to wait the full two weeks until the blood test to get an accurate result. The waiting game begins...


2 comments:

  1. just contact priest eka and purchase some of his herbal medication and your depression will go away. This was my state of mind when my doctor told me that i will not be able to concieve due to the Fibroid that was rolling in my family life and when i decide to reach out to the priest, and the priest told me what to do in other to get the medication. Eventually I receive all the Herbal medications that cure my Fibroid and give me the chance to become a proud mother: Eka is a great spiritualist, He did it for me, you can contact Eka on (dreka14demons@gmail.com). If you are suffering from the following gynecology disease::
    1. Fibroid, Hysterectomy, Asthma, All STD, sinus infection, unexplain miscarriage, fibromyalgia.
    2.High Blood Pressure (herbs to reduce your BP within 7days)
    3. Infection, regular body pains (yeast infection), urine tract infection. Thyroid infection, Skin infection Herbal cream
    4. Blockage from the fallopian Tube, Herbs to untied womb,Hepatitis
    5. Cyst from the ovaries, PCOS
    6. Unpleasant smell from the virginal, virginal itching
    7. Irregular menstruation, painful period
    8. Weakness of the penis (not able to have sex with your partner or inability to satisfy your partner sexually)
    9. Watering sperm (low sperm count) not able to get woman pregnant. (Herbal cure for Weak Erection)
    10. Infertility for easy Conception.......
    11. Cure from all kinds of Skin diseases, Toilet infection and bad body odor…….Etc..
    Simply contact the spiritualist DrEka on (dreka14demons@gmail.com) to get his Herbal Medication to cure your disease and put yourself on a motherhood side of life..

    ReplyDelete

  2. I can’t believe I’m a little more than halfway through my pregnancy. 25 weeks are tough. But when I feel my baby’s little kicks I just smile. I thank IYa Hindi herbal for your wonderful product and almighty father for this new life on the way and for my supporting husband. My advice for everyone female out there is a solution to get rid of fibroids with going through surgery. I highly recommend you to contact Iya Hindi Native via WhatsApp messenger . +19145295224 visits his register website: https://iyahindinative.com/


    I’m dropping this information here because I know is going to be a helpful info to every ladies out there going through fibroids TTC.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome